Friday 25 July 2008

Question from Cheryl....

Hi Bloggers and CI Users out there:

I have a question for you - after your CI surgery, you were not able to use that ear until activation day, during that period of time, did you experience loud tinnitus??

I am having an incredible amounts of loud ringings in my right ear - I would say about 10 or 20 times an hour - it is awful and it is tiring too.

If you did experience this, does it go away gradually once you were activated?

I would so much LOVE to hear from you CI users! You can post a comment here or send me an email at raymondcheryl72@gmail.com

Thanks!!!

3 comments:

David said...

Yes yes oh yes!
Loud loud loud until activation
It goes away gradual.
I just had my second implant 2 days ago and have a little bit back of the roar.

Valerie said...

Oh yes. 24/7!!! It disappeared as soon as I was activated. I had big band music in my right ear and tv themes in my left ear.

Abbie said...

It goes away in due time. It is completely normal!