Friday 20 February 2009

Funny Joke said by Raymond

Just recently, we went to the Irving Gas Station here in Dieppe, and we know the guy who mans the cashier.

Man said, "What's that on your head?'
Raymond - pointing to his head - "You mean this?"
Man - shaking his head up and down - "Yes"
Raymond saying seriously - "Oh that is booster cables to keep my ears running."
Man - shaking his head up and down - "Really??"
Raymond let the moment slide for a minute.....and started to laugh.
Raymond - "No, I am just kidding, it is a cochlear implant......"

You just had to be there to see the guy's expression when Raymond told him it was booster cables, I think he actually believed for a second.

I had to hang on to that one and rip roared laughing in the truck... :)

1 comment:

karebagg said...

I love his sense of humor!